RuneScape Boss Pkz
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
RuneScape Boss Forums » RuneScape Boss Forums » General Server Help. » Poll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Check this cause it has to do with u (If u already saw this in the "other " forums ignore it.)
Poll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Check this cause it has to do with u
Do you think Kyle should add a "SERVER Fourms" like theres general server help 1s??(look in Text!)
1. YES, damn it i want to no if the server is on on the forms and when it will be back up! [ 3 ] [42.86%]
2. Nah,i really don't care [ 0 ] [0.00%]
3. Sure,anything to help our Awesome game [ 1 ] [14.29%]
4. Wait!!! i know! i think I'm suppost to care...no. [ 0 ] [0.00%]
5. Ehh...ya W/e(What Ever) [ 0 ] [0.00%]
6. You are a retard, no1 will even vote for this [ 0 ] [0.00%]
7. Sure, But kyle probably won't do it [ 3 ] [42.86%]
Answers total: 7
bootykickerDate: Saturday, 2009-03-07, 5:31 AM | Message # 1
Group: Users
[size=16]the "SERVER Forums" Definition

[size=10]There will be an option to click on instead of General forums or General Sever help there will be another 1 called "server Forums" and it will tell u the server is not up,for how long it'll not be up, the exact time and date it'll be back up, and if it could come earlier or later.

[size=16]How will we do this?

[size=10]Kyle will either create an new forum thingy and call it "Server info" and no1 will be Abel to post on it but Kyle ,he should post every time the Server is OFF or on

[size=17]Why would kyle even do this?

[size=10]Kyle wants a better server, better forums,more players, and a better world, this will do just that.

[size=16]What if kyle Doesn't want to do this, or even he doesn't READ this

[size=10]I'll be posting another poll about this if people acculy say yes

[size=18]THE POLLS END IN 5 DAYS!!!!! VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S BEFORE YOU GO SAYING " O HE SPELLED WRONG" or " DUDE WHY'D U POST 2 OF THE SAME POLLS UHHHH"

Because Wat if you play this game and u only look on "General server help" or "General forums" when will u get to vote?

And please don't put retarded Replys cause they just really piss me off

Message edited by bootykicker - Sunday, 2009-03-08, 2:22 AM

SmoothnessDate: Tuesday, 2009-03-10, 9:54 PM | Message # 2
whats that size thing abuot? lol

INGAME NAME: tztztz
+++ rep if i helped

bootykickerDate: Thursday, 2009-03-12, 3:35 AM | Message # 3
DAMN IT fudging codes won't work

RuneScape Boss Forums » RuneScape Boss Forums » General Server Help. » Poll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Check this cause it has to do with u (If u already saw this in the "other " forums ignore it.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Website builderuCoz